Money and The Suite of Cups Tarot Card Meanings
Although the Suit of Cups is primarily associated to one’s feelings and relationships, it also plays an important role in tarot readings that pertain to money. The Suit of Cups can highlight the significance of money and how it affects your emotional well-being. It also reflects your relationship to money. This often pertains to your core beliefs and ideas about how money influences your life.
Financial issues lead to high levels of stress. One’s emotional state becomes burdened by their daily financial obligations. Uncertainty and worry will ultimately affect all areas in one’s life. Using the Suit of Cups in Tarot readings that concern money, is an effective approach to understanding how your emotions are tied to your financial issues. Tarot readings of this nature can reveal how your relationship to money is affecting your emotional well-being. Furthermore, money Tarot readings can reveal the major influences that are affecting your financial positions.
In Tarot readings, money is most commonly associated to the Suit of Pentacles. However, the Suit of Cups also plays an important role in money tarot readings. Learning these associations can help you identify how your emotions are tied to money. Below, are simple keys that reflect the tarot card meanings of the Suit of Cups in relation to money.
- New financial opportunities that can be emotionally rewarding
- New found motivation for a project or team
- Team effort
- New partnerships or mergers
- Finding balance with financial obligations
- Large business events or celebrations
- Changing philosophies or ideas about money
- Public Relations and self-promotion
- Financial stagnation
- Repetitive work that can be unfulfilling
- The need to look for new approaches
- Being consumed with worry and past mistakes
- Financial uncertainty
- Dedication to an important project or job
- Delegation of responsibilities
- Using your imagination and creativity to improve your financial position
- Exploring future possibilities and trends
- The need to explore your old ideas about money and how this might be influencing your current financial position.
- An overabundance of debt
- A Job well done
- Satisfaction about one’s work.
- Financial Security
- Feelings of relief over financial issues
- Designing a plan or setting financial goals
- New enthusiasm for one’s work
- Be open to new ideas
- Letting your imagination guide you towards making important financial decisions
- Acknowledging your morale when it comes to your finances
- Listening to your gut reactions
- Expressing your feelings about money
- Being honest with yourself and others
© 2010 Tarotreadingpsychic.com. All Rights Reserved. Images of individual tarot cards are from the Aquatic Tarot Deck created by Andreas Schröter and are used with his permission. They are for example purposes only.